the YuYu the YuYu

Wow

Well I wasn't originally going to post a review because they're all about how amazing this is, BUT it's getting annoying how people are talking about no plot. I just want to say that it's YOUR flash so you can do whatever YOU want to do, and just because there's no MAJOR plot indulging story doesn't mean it's at all bad (Ofcourse there's a plot! Bitey has to escape the YuYu :P) what more do you need to make a great animation like this?

chluaid responds:

thanks for reviewing :D
I agree with you.. but I know where people are coming from when they say there's no plot in these movies. However IMO there doesn't need to be.

I know that I CAN write a good story, but in these Brackenwood episodes I don't see the need for any in-depth plot because I'm merely introducing the viewer to a world and its inhabitants.

Everything I do with Brackenwood is leading up to a feature film, and that's where the real story will be. In the meantime I don't want to give away any secrets in these web episodes.

Thanks again dude, and thanks for the tenner ;)

Untitled Massacre II Untitled Massacre II

First of all, this movie was graphically intetresting. It shocked me into the fifth abyss of evil warthogs...Good Job! I'll sing a song to show my gratefullness... LALALALALALLALALALALLALAlALALALLAL OBEEEEEEESE KALALALLALALALALALA OBEEEEEEEESE CHACHACHA GOGOGOGOGOO WQWEEEEEEEEEEE (drum drum drum)

UM3: Pt.1 Blood Rain UM3: Pt.1 Blood Rain

COOLIO

This movie was so cool, that it made me go off and shoot my dead dog. This was so amazing that it drove me to insanity...Thank you so much!

Devil May Cry Fight Devil May Cry Fight

I liked it.

Nice Flash, lots of action, it was cool, go Dante

CrazyAguy responds:

Thanks man, I put alot of work into this so I appreciate it. =D

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Amazing

This is one of the best movies i've ever seen it should get 10 one every thing but humor becasue It wasn't supposed to be a funny movie. And I can't even draw like that free hand, and forget on a compute.r

Untitled Massacre Untitled Massacre